Best PMS Relief
If you are on your menstrual cycle and are experiencing more pain than normal, severe cramping, fatigue, and heavy bleeding, there may be a cause you are unaware of. If you have one or more of these symptoms, it is important to speak to a physician so they can find the cause. At Dr. Susan Fox’s Center for Women, our gynecologists can help you feel the Best PMS Relief that you have not been able to have. They will discover the cause of your symptoms and find the solutions.
Here are some of the reasons that you have been experiencing menstrual pain and why you need the Best PMS Relief:
- Uterine fibroids: Most women will end up developing uterine fibroids. They cause menstrual bleeding and pain to increase because their presence causes the uterus to cramp even more to expel the clots of blood that form.
- Copper IUD: If you have recently had a copper IUD inserted, they usually cause heavier bleeding and more painful cramps for the first few cycles after insertion.
- Endometriosis: This condition is caused by the lining of the uterus (endometrium) to be displaced from the uterus and it is found elsewhere in the pelvis. Other places include the fallopian tubes, ovaries, and bladder. This condition also causes pelvic and back pain.
- Adenomyosis: This is almost the opposite of Endometriosis. Instead of the uterus lining being found elsewhere in the pelvis, it is actually found deep within the uterus muscle. Symptoms of Adenomyosis include painful cramping and sex that may last for several days.
- Primary Dysmenorrhea: Found in almost half of women with painful menstrual periods. This is caused by the imbalance of a hormone called prostaglandins, which stimulates the uterus to contract. An excess of this hormone causes more frequent and painful contractions.
At Dr. Fox’s Center for Women, we want to provide our patients with the Best PMS Relief possible. If your menstrual cycles have been increasingly painful and leave you feeling fatigued, our team of physicians is prepared and more than happy to help you find the cause and solution. They are also trained to treat any other gynecological needs you may have.
Find the Best PMS Relief you have been missing by calling us today at (305) 595-6488 or click here to schedule an appointment!