An Obstetrician works closely with women who are pregnant. This includes monitoring and treating women during the development of the baby, as well as playing a crucial role in the delivery process.
At Dr. Susan Fox’s Center for Women, you are in the hands of one of the most dedicated Obstetricians in South Florida. Our center is constantly helping expectant mothers at varying stages of pregnancy. Many patients claim to feel at ease knowing that they have a more than capable medical professional just a phone call away in the case that any complications arise.
Obstetricians play a pivotal role in ensuring the health of a baby as well as the mother during each stage of pregnancy. This doctor’s contribution reaches across all areas, but some of their most prominent jobs include:
- Performing regular ultrasounds
- Taking routine measurements and exams
- Ensuring the baby is progressing at a normal rate
- Searching for any existing conditions or complications
- Guiding the mother through proper diet and exercise
- Assisting in easing symptoms such as morning sickness and pains
- Safely deliver the baby
- Oversee the mother’s recuperation
- Answer any questions or address any concerns every step of the way
Pregnancy can be a very exciting and nerve-wracking time in a woman’s life. While you may be thrilled to welcome your bundle of joy into the world, there are many steps and precautions you must take as a mother in order to ensure that your child is happy and healthy. By visiting an Obstetrician who has years of experience in overseeing the pregnancies of countless women, you can be rest assured that everything will run smoothly.
Start your journey as a mother the right way and contact Dr. Susan Fox’s Center for Women at (305) 595-6488 or click here to schedule an appointment with the best obstetrician doctor.